OLD BUILDER - SEO and Tracking
Here you can customize all the meta-information of your landbot shown when you share it in Social Media Networks using the URL provided by the app. You can also add third-party tracking code add like Google Analytics ID.
You'll find this section in Settings > SEO & Tracking inside your landbot's editor:
Here you can customize the following things:
- Meta title. The headline displayed by search engines, messaging apps, and other channels when your landbot's URL is shared.
- Meta image. The thumbnail that accompanies your URL.
- FavIcon. The icon in your landbot's browser tab (Landbot logo by default).
- Site Description. The text below the meta title that explains what users can find in the URL.
- Google Analytics ID. You can easily integrate your landbot with Google Analytics and tracking your chatbot traffic and conversions. Enter here your Website Tracking ID (found in Google Analytics). It should be like UA-XXXX-Y.
In the following example, the Meta Title is "The perfect Landbot", the Meta Image the "pink landbot's button" image, the Favicon is Landbot's logo and the Site Description is "This is the best landbot ever.":
This is how it looks when you try to share your Landbot in social media channels like Facebook or Twitter: