[ANNOUNCEMENT] WhatsApp Official API Integration - General Info
- Use Cases
- What's the pricing of the integration?
- Are you using WhatsApp’s official API?
- Can I use my current WhatsApp number?
- When can I reach out to users?
- What is the opt-in and how it works?
- What is an HSM template?
- What is the ‘green tick’ and how to get it?
- Is there any contract commitment?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- Which industries can request the official integration?
Landbot now provides Early Access to the Official API WhatsApp Business integration, learn more below!
Landbot finally teams up with WhatsApp to provide the Official API Integration. Reach +1 billion users by integrating the World's #1 Instant Mesaging app. Forget about banned numbers, delayed or lost messages and limited functionality, the official integration is here and it allows you to efficiently communicate with your users, in the right channel, at the right time!
- Notifications. Remind about abandoned cards or confirm orders with a +70% open rate.
- Customer Support. Help your customers through their favourite channel that guarantees the highest level of contactability.
- Alerts. Notify relevant updates to your customers, making sure they get the information right when they need it.
What's the pricing of the integration?
The official WhatsApp integration comes with the Business Plan and starts at 600€/mo. It includes 1 phone number, 5 seats and up to 5,000 active contacts per month. Add extra numbers for an additional monthly fee of 100€/number, extra seats for 40€/seat and extra active contacts for 40€/1,000 extra contacts.
Are you using WhatsApp’s official API?
Yes! Landbot uses the WhatsApp’s official API to integrate the most popular instant messaging app. Under constant improvements, the reliability is fantastic and generates a frictionless experience for your users.
Can I use my current WhatsApp number?
Yes. Once your brand has been approved by WhatsApp, you can request to integrate any of your current numbers through the official API so your curren users won’t be affected.
When can I reach out to users?
You can reach out to users who already opted-in for your number at any time. If they reach out to you, you have 24 hours to provide a reply. After 24 hours, you need to use an HSM template if you want to reach out to them.
What is the opt-in and how it works?
The opt-in is the consent users give you to receive messages in WhatsApp. It needs to be done via a third-party channel. You can learn more about opt-ins and how it works here.
What is an HSM template?
Highly Structured Messages are template messages your company can define and, once approved by WhatsApp, use them to reach out to users after 24 hours from their first contact or in bulk.
What is the ‘green tick’ and how to get it?
The ‘green tick’ is the official profile sign provided by WhatsApp for internationally well-known brands or those with a high volume of messages exchange. Among other advantages, it prevents users from reporting you as spam.
Is there any contract commitment?
Our WhatsApp integration comes with a 12-month subscription commitment, but our Sales team can work on a custom proposal adapted to your business’ needs.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments via debit/credit card and bank transfers. We use Stripe, a well-established, secure, credit card payment gateway service to process your credit card payment.
Which industries can request the official integration?
- Non-approved industries: Real cash gaming (gambling), adult content, alcohol/ tobacco /drug products/supplements, healthcare, healthcare insurance, debt collection, government, media.
- Approved industries: Agency & Consulting, Marketing Agency, Ecommerce, Consulting, Agency, SaaS, Financial Service, Internet and telecom, Education, HHRR, Real State.