- Where do I find my bricks?
To check all your bricks, open the side panel:
When you check it the first time, and no bricks have been created yet, you will only have the option to create a new one:
Once you click on the option a new brick well appear in your Builder:
And now more option will be displayed on your panel:
- Click on the brick to open the brick's flow
- Click on Build a new Brick to create a new brick directly on your flow
- Click on Import a brick to search to other bricks created in other bots
And once you have a long list of bricks, you will be able to filter them:
- How do I import a brick?
You can begin by clicking on Import a brick from the Bricks panel or Explore bricks from the side panel:
A new empty window will appear:
You can search by categories or typing the name of the brick you want to import:
Select your brick and with one click it will be imported on your Bricks list 🙌
- Can't find my bricks 😰 What do I to use them in my other bots?
No need to panic 😉 To be able to use your bricks in your other creations, you have to make the Public in a few easy steps.
- Click on the brick you want to use and select Share your brick:
- A new window will popup requesting you to:
- add a description of your brick
- assign a category so you can group your bricks
- Click on SHARE and your bot will be published and ready to be used in all your bots!
- I've created my brick, but it's not working 😫
Once you have developed your brick's flow, remember to connect it to the Output button, this way it will be connected to your bot's flow so that the conversation can transition correctly