- Where do I find my bricks?
To check all your bricks, open the side panel:
Once you click on the option a new brick well appear in your Builder:
- How do I import a brick?
You can begin by clicking on the side panel, and select Brick, a new window will appear where you can select the Brick you want to import:
You can search by categories or typing the name of the brick you want to import:
Select your brick and with one click it will be imported on your Bricks list 🙌
- Can't find my bricks 😰 What do I to use them in my other bots?
No need to panic 😉 To be able to use your bricks in your other creations, you have to make the Public in a few easy steps.
- Click on the brick you want to use and select Share your brick:
- A new window will popup requesting you to:
- add a description of your brick
- assign a category so you can group your bricks
- Click on SHARE and your bot will be published and ready to be used in all your bots!
- I've created my brick, but it's not working 😫
Once you have developed your brick's flow, remember to connect it to the Output button, this way it will be connected to your bot's flow so that the conversation can transition correctly