OLD BUILDER - Google Analytics Event
This article corresponds to the V2 (Classic) of the app. You can check the equivalent for the new version V3 (Bricks) here
Now you can add your Google Analytics ID straight in the chatbot flow, as well as configure your Event Action and Event Category with just a few clicks! Learn how!
Make sure you put the Google Analytics Event right after the block that means the conversion for you!
- First, move on to Integrations and create a Google Analytics Event block:
- Now, enter your Google Analytics ID by clicking on the first button:
- Now, add the Google Analytics ID you'll find in your GA's account and click Save and continue:
- Now, enter the Event Category and Action:
- And, by clicking on More Options, you can also add an Event Label and an Event Value:
- Whenever you're ready, click Apply to save the block!