OLD BUILDER - MailChimp
This article corresponds to the V2 (Classic) of the app. You can check the equivalent for the new version V3 (Bricks) here
Learn how to integrate this best-in-class email automation tool with your Landbot, all from the builder with our brand-new native integration.
You need a MailChimp account to integrate it with Landbot. Learn how to create one here.
- Once you've collected some data from your visitors (at least, the email is required to create the integration), you need to create an Integrations > MailChimp block:
- Now, click on Add account to continue:
- You'll be prompted to log into your MailChimp account:
Now, enter your MailChimp credentials and click Log in.
- Back to the app, you'll see that your MC account is connected and you can select any of your lists from the drop-down:
We'll use a list named MailChimp Demo:
- When selected, new fields will show up so we can decide which data (among the collected by landbot) we want to send to MailChimp:
We'll send the email field by default and then we can click on any of the other Subscriber fields and select the correspondent field from our flow:
In this case, we haven't defined any group/category group in our MailChimp list, but we could have and all we have to do is select it from the drop-down at the bottom.
- Click Save to save the block and you're good to go! Every time the flow reaches this block, a new subscriber will be added to your list (MailChimp Demo) including his/her email and additional data like the first name in this example.