OLD BUILDER - Pictures
This article corresponds to the V2 (Classic) of the app. You can check the equivalent for the new version V3 (Bricks) here
Questions with buttons are one of the most useful options to collect information from visitors. Use Pictures (Gallery) questions to showcase images in eye-catching layouts and styles.
- To create a Gallery Question click on Ask a question type block and then on Picture:
- Here, you'll see a block configuration menu where you can:
- Add a text to your question.
- Add a picture to each of your buttons.
- Now you can easily customize all your buttons and bring your customers' engagement to the next level!