Here you can customize the information of your brick, from its name to its description and category. Learn how.
- When editing a brick, click on Settings on the top of the app to access the brick's settings:
- Here you can customize:
- Name. Under "Edit your brick name" you'll be able to assign a name to your brick to make it easier to find it later.
- Description. Below "Add a short text to describe your brick" you can add a little description that will help you - and others - find out what this brick is all about without even opening it.
- Category. Like the interface claims, here you can assign categories to the brick to make it, again, easier to find.
- Whenever you're done, click Save Changes to save your edits.