Facebook Pixel - Track Events (Not embedded)
When your bot is not embedded, is using the url given in the Share Section:
- You’ll start in the Ads Manager, which you reach by visiting facebook.com/ads/manage. (This is assuming that you already have a Facebook advertising account connected to your regular profile. If you’ve ever boosted a post or run an ad, you have this account.)
- Click on the button that says Create a Pixel. Give it a name like “[Your Company Name] Facebook Pixel.” Then click the Create Pixel button.
- Click on Manually Install the Code Yourself
- Copy the entire pixel code to your Clipboard.
- Add your code as well from Settings > SEO and Tracking > Custom Tracking Snippets:
- Now you have to Add the events you'd like to track to your Facebook Pixel. Let's say you want to trigger a "New Lead" event every time your Landbot gets a new entry. You should create this event in your Facebook Pixel setup.*Note: Don't use this code in the start block (first Landbot block).
- And paste this code in the Landbot block after the field you want to get. Let's suppose you want to drive a new event every time you get an email in your Landbot. You should create a new Code block after your email-capture-block and paste there your event code.
FAQ & Troubleshooting
How can I check if the tracking is working correctly?
To test that you installed the pixel correctly, install the Chrome Pixel Helper extension (it’s free!) and then visit your site.