Send Landbot leads to your MailChimp List
This article corresponds to the V2 (Classic) of the app. You can check the equivalent for the new version V3 (Bricks) here
Learn how to integrate this best-in-class email automation tool with your Landbot, all from the builder with our brand-new native integration.
You need a MailChimp account to integrate it with Landbot. Learn how to create one here
- Once you've collected some data from your visitors (at least, the email is required to create the integration), you need to create a Power-up > MailChimp integration block:
- Now, click on Add account to continue:
- You'll be prompted to log into your MailChimp account:
Now, enter your MailChimp credentials and click Log in.
- Back to the app, you'll see that your MC account is connected and you can select any of your lists from the drop-down:
We'll use a list named MailChimp Demo:
- When selected, new fields will show up so we can decide which data (among the collected by landbot) we want to send to MailChimp:
We'll send the email field by default and then we can click on any of the other Subscriber fields and select the correspondent field from our flow:
In this case, we haven't defined any group/category group in our MailChimp list, but we could have and all we have to do is select it from the drop-down at the bottom.
- Click Save to save the block and you're good to go! Every time the flow reaches this block, a new subscriber will be added to your list (MailChimp Demo) including his/her email and additional data like the first name in this example.