How to remove Landbot branding
There are some areas where Landbot branding is visible and you might want to hide Landbot logo, avatar or texts. In this article we will show you how to remove or disable them.
Parts where branding is located and how to remove it.
1. Footer/Bottom banner
- Open your landbot's editor.
- Move on to the Settings section.
- Click on the toggle where it says Disable if you want to remove the Landbot.io Logo
2. Header bot
By default the Header section if visible displays "landbot", to change it please check the following steps
- Move on to the Design section.
- Go to Logo & Avatar
- Edit the section according to your needs:
3. Email from
Please check this guide to create a Sendgrid email.
4. Email footer
- In the Send an Email block you are using go down to the Remove Branding Section, and switch
5. Meta info (link sharing)
If you are planning to share the url of the bot (a Landbot url) you cannot change the url, but you can the meta information. To do so, please follow the next steps:
- Go to the Settings section.
- Go to the Seo & Tracking section
- Upload and add the content according to your needs:
I did switch to disable the footer / bottom banner and is back again
Please check that your subscription and payments are up to date
Can I remove the branding from Social Share (Goodbye Message)?
You can remove the branding from the Social Share on the Goodbye block itself. Please check this article to learn how to do it.
Is there a white label solution?
I'm afraid Landbot doesn't have a white label solution
Can I use my own URL instead of Landbot.io?
You cannot select or redirect Landbot to a desired site. However there are many option, included full page design, that can easily embedded in your site, with your own domain
The proactive is displaying "Landbot"
If no header text is available, by default, the proactive will display Landbot.