for landbot (Web)
Send notifications to your Slack channels so you and your team can keep up with your leads!
- First, search for the Integrations type of blocks and select the Slack notification
- After clicking you will see the configuration panel of the block:
- Start by clicking on the Add to Slack button which will redirect you to Slack to integrate your channel with Landbot:
And then you can select the channel where your notifications will be posted from the drop-down next to "Post to" and click Authorize:
- Once you have selected your channel you want to receive the notifications, you will be redirected back to the Builder. You will have to select again the channel from the drop-down:
- Add the text of the message with the information you want to receive, click Save and enjoy the ride!
This block behaves exactly the same way as in the landbot (web) version.