MessageHooks - Landbot Webhooks
Capture all the messages from the bot, customer and agent easily.
How to set up a MessageHook (Landbot webhook)
1. Collect the bot channel id, to do so, go to Channel Section
If is a Web chatbot, please go to this url: https://app.landbot.io/gui/channels/
2. Once you select the Bot/Channel, you will see the url:
In that case the channel:id will be 427474
3. Now we have the variable to build the URL of our MessageHook:
So with the example will be : https://api.landbot.io/v1/channels/427474/message_hooks/
4. Once the end point is set up, we will set up the Header for the Authentication, according the documentation:
5. To find out your API Key (string after the Token word) go to Account section, and at the bottom is the API Token:
6. Now that the URL, method and headers are done, you only need to set up the Body:
7. As tip to test you can use a service like RequestBin.