For Landbot (Web)
Scale question: pretty self-explanatory: share a scale your visitors can move from one side or the other to pick their answer!
- First, drag and drop the green dot and type in "Scale" to create this type of question.
- Again, you'll see a menu where you can add text, format it, and customize the variable name where the answer will be saved (by default @scale), right at the bottom:
- Here you can customize not only the question text, but also:
- From: Where do you want the scale to start.
- Left label: Assign a name to the minimum value within the scale.
- To: Where do you want the scale to finish.
- Right label: Assign a name to the maximum value within the scale.
- Finally, this is what this block looks like in the conversation:
By default displays a list of numbers that doesn’t mach the list of options: it looks well if you adopt a different (not numeric) scale like, for example: 1.Very likely - 2.Likely - 3. Neutral - 4. Unlikely - 5. Very unlikely
For Facebook Messenger