For Landbot (Web)
Let's discover how the Persistent Menu block works. Stay tuned because this will take your visitors - literally - to a whole new level!
The Persistent Menu allows you to set a group of keywords that will show up in your landbot and, when clicked, send visitors to a specific block or a custom URL.
Final users will see the Persistent Menu like below:
In the chatbot builder the Persistent Menu will look like this:
And this is what the block editor looks like:
How to create a Persistent Menu
- As you will have already noticed, all blocks are grouped into different categories.The category you need to create a Persistent Menu is the Flow Operations:
- Click on Persistent Menu and the block editor will open on your left:
- Then, add buttons and choose:
- If you want them to be a word or a button (on the first image of this article you can see the difference between them 👆)
- If you want them to send visitors to a specific block through a Keyword Jump or to an External Link:
If you want the Keyword Jump, link the button to the block you want visitors to be sent to.
If you prefer the External Link option, just type in the URL and don't worry about the button's connection!
This block/functionality is not compatible with WhatsApp
For Facebook Messenger