Persistent Menu (v3)
Let's discover how the Persistent Menu block works. Stay tuned because this will take your visitors - literally - to a whole new level!
Persistent Menu - aka 'keyword jump' - allows you to set a group of keywords that will show up in your landbot and, when clicked, send visitors to a specific block or a custom URL.
For final users, the keywords look like this, on the top-right of the landbot:
Let's see how this block looks from the chatbot builder:
And this is what the block editor looks like:
- As you will have already noticed, all blocks are grouped into different categories.The category you need to create a Persistent Menu is the Flow Operations:
- Click on Persisten Menu and the block editor will open on your left:
- Then, add buttons and choose:
- If you want them to be a word or a button (on the first image of this article you can see the difference between them 👆)
- If you want them to send visitors to a specific block through a Keyword Jump or to an External Link:
If you want the Keyword Jump, link the button to the block you want visitors to be sent to. If you prefer the External Link option, just type in the URL and don't worry about the button's connection!
- Finally, don't forget to connect the Persistent Menu to the other nodes of your flow: