Flow Operations > Keyword Jump
Keyword Jump is a block that lets you to easily set up a condition for your visitor's flow based on text inputs.
The Keyword jump functionality allows you to redirect the flow if a value is contained in a string variable. So for example, imagine you need to redirect your visitors to a flow based on the city the live in. In this case they type in Barcelona, and you have the following set up in the Keyword jump conditional block.
How to set up a Keyword Jump block
- Select Keyword Jump from the block selector.
- Select the variable to match.
- Add unique keywords that you want to match against the visitors answers.
- Press Save. The outputs will be generated and displayed, including a default one.
- Connect to the desired flows. Remember the default one in case no keyword match.
What are the rules for the conditions with the Keyword Jump block
- Dual keywords won't be recognised . Example: Keyword "big house" won't match "big house"
- Is NOT case sensitive. Example: Keyword "london" will match "London"
- If compared against a sentence it will be in order of appearance. Example: Keywords "hello" & "good" & "morning" will match first with "Hello John" before "John, good morning"
How can I capture more than One Keyword, for example "San Francisco"?
You can chain more than Two Keyword Jump block, so you can in the first one use the keyword "San" and in the second keyword use "Francisco"