For Landbot (Web)
Date question (date picker)
If you want to make sure your visitors are 18 or older, or when do they want to start their holidays at your resort, create a Date question and let it flows!
- First, drag and drop the green dot and type in "Date" to create this type of question.
- You guessed right! You'll see a menu where you can add text, format it, and customize the variable name where the answer will be saved (by default @date), right at the bottom:
- You can also select on which format you want to store the variable by clicking on "Format save to date". You'll see a menu like this:
- Finally, users will see this in the conversation:
- And, as soon as they click in the text area, the browser's native date picker will show up, making it super-easy to pick a date!
This functionality is partially supported in Whatsapp:
- It won't display a calendar to choose from
- It will validate if the input is correct, according to the format choose in the block (ie. 2019/12/24)
- It will display error message is date input is not correct
For Facebook Messenger