Question: Rating block
For Landbot (Web)
Rating question: isn't ratings what make Amazon great? Bring them on to Landbot!
- First, drag and drop the green dot and type in "Rating" to create this type of question.
- You guessed right! You'll see a menu where you can add text, format it, and customize the variable name where the answer will be saved (by default @rating), right at the bottom:
- Click on the three stars to discover other rating scales and pick your favourite!
- Finally, users will see this in the conversation:
Final view in Landbot 2:
Final view in Landbot 3:
- Please keep in mind that the Variables of the Rating block are saved in the String format, containing the number of emojis the user has chosen.
So in case you want to use it again in your bot, (in a Conditions block or Set Variable block, for example) you have to add the emojis directly to the block:
Feature not compatible, it only displays each choice with a single star.
For Facebook Messenger
Feature partially compatible.
The Rating block does not work when displaying stars, but it does when displaying emojis.
This is how it shows in the Builder:
This is how it shows in Messenger: