Facebook Business Verification - Best Practice 🇬🇧
Facebook Business verification is a process that aims to verify that a Business Manager account belongs to an actual organization. This is a necessary step to validate the true identity of your business and it is a prerequisite to the setup of the WhatsApp Business API.
To verify your business, Facebook requires documentation such as a certificate of incorporation or a business license.
We strongly suggest to provide multiple documents proving the entity and address, with matching information:
- Business licenses and permits from any level of government;
- Certificate of formation or incorporation;
- Business Tax or VAT registration certificate;
- Business bank account statements;
- Other accepted documents;
Moreover, we highly recommended to:
- Provide documents in high resolution and up-to-date;
- The legal business documents should have a matching address if not please provide additional docs that prove the address;
- English documentation seems to be processed more quickly; currently, the following languages are supported for business verification:
- Use domain verification to verify your business;
- Upload the website to FB Business Manager;
- The website shall be a secure one https://
- It is helpful to have the ownership of the provided domain;
- Official business FB page should be linked in the FB business manager;
- Website and FB business manager admin must be as the same domain (www.mypage.com > email@example.com).
As it can take more than two weeks, we recommend starting the verification before submitting your integration request with the the WhatsApp Business API.
If you started the business verification process and submitted documentation, but are still having issues getting verified, you may need to submit additional documentation.
Please, find here further details.