For Landbot (Web)
Yes/No question: do you want to make it easy for your customers? Yes or no? Then go for this type of question!
- First, drag and drop the green dot and type in "Yes/No" to create this type of question.
- You'll see a menu where you can add text, format it, and customize the variable name where the answer will be saved (by default @yes_no):
- You can click on the image icon next to each button to customize the icon/emoji/image of that button!
- This is how it looks like from the user's perspective when you ask for it:
For a list of all the blocks and current functionalities with Whatsapp bots, please check here
This functionality is partially supported in WhatsApp:
- It won't display buttons as they are not supported in WhatsApp UI
- It will store the number selected as option, not the text in the button
For Facebook Messenger