Question: Yes/No block
For Landbot (Web)
Yes/No question: do you want to make it easy for your customers? Yes or no? Then go for this type of question!
- First, drag and drop the green dot and type in "Yes/No" to create this type of question.
- You'll see a menu where you can add text, format it, and customise the variable name where the answer will be saved (by default @yes_no):
- You can click on the image icon next to each button to customise the icon/emoji/image of that button!
- This is how it looks like from the user's perspective when you ask for it:
Final view in Landbot 2:
Final view in Landbot 3 (Coming soon 🚀):
This functionality is partially supported in WhatsApp:
- It won't display buttons as they are not supported in WhatsApp UI
- It will store the number selected as option, not the text in the button
For Facebook Messenger
This feature is partially compatible with Messenger.
The Yes/No block will display the options as regular text buttons, without the Yes/No icons as it appears in the Landbot for Web version.