Learn how to manage all the relevant information from your Landbot Account, right from your Dashboard 🔧
Click on the avatar at the bottom left of your Dashboard and select Account:
Here we'll find the main information of the Account and login details for the user that created the account, namely:
- First name and Last Name: These are the personal details of the User that created the Account.
- Password / Confirm your password: This field will appear empty for security reasons.
If you want to change your password, you can type in a new password, confirm it and save the changes.TIP: If you forgot your password and can't log in, you can reset the password by clicking on "Forgot your Password?" in the login page of the app.
- Email: This is the main email you use to log into Landbot, not the contact email (which will be in the Company section, as we will explain further in this article).
Also, please keep in mind that each Teammate has their own login and password to enter the app. You will find this in the Team section of the account (as we explain below).
- API Token: The Token that allows your user to use Zapier and other API to build integrations.
Click on the avatar at the bottom left of your Dashboard and select Company:
For billing and payment purposes, all changes must be made in the SUBSCRIPTION SECTION.
Please see this article to find more information about the Subscription section.
Here you can modify your Company's main information, such as
- Company full name: Here is where you set up your BRAND NAME.
- Contact phone: Add a contact phone for your company.
- Contact email: Add here the email you would like to receive notifications and emails from Landbot.
- Address: Add here the updated address of your company.
- Autoassign: If selected, the system will automatically assign conversations to the online agents of your account (connected and available).
- Email follow-up for offline contacts: It is possible to follow up on users when they go offline, by enabling this option in your account settings.
This means that when the User closes the chat or leaves the conversation during a Human Takeover interaction, the agent can still write to this user if an email address was provided (saved as the variable @email in the bot).
Please have in mind that this interaction is limited to a maximum of 3 messages per conversation.
Learn more about how to handle the chats chats and their assignation here.
Learn more about connection status of agents here.
Learn more about the Human Takeover here.
Click on the avatar at the bottom left of your Dashboard and select Team:
In this section you will be able to add or delete more Teammates to your account, or see all the information about you Team.
Please check this article for more information about Teammates.
Click on the avatar at the bottom left of your Dashboard and select Permissions:
If you have the Business plan, you can add Permissions to define what task will each Teammate perform in the account.
Please check out this article for more information about this feature.
Click on the avatar at the bottom left of your Dashboard and select Experiments:
In the Experiments section, you will be able to test our newest features, and send us the feedback you find relevant about them 🚀
If you want to see more information about the Experiments, please check out this article.
Please keep in mind that these features are still being developed, so I recommend you don't use the experiments in Production, and read carefully the conditions of the experiments program before moving forward 😅
So if you need a backup, just Downgrade to Sandbox plan, following the procedure we explained in this article.
If you definitely want to delete the account, when in your Dashboard, click on your Avatar in the lower left side of your screen, and select the option Company.
On the Company Section of your bot, click on Delete Account.
Once you click on Delete account, a confirmation message will appear. Click on Delete if you are sure you want to delete the account.
We still give one last chance to think it over 😅 If you are completely sure, click on Yes, and your account will be deleted.