For Landbot (Web)
- Number question: learn how to ask for numbers and customize their range and format!
- First, drag and drop the green dot and type in "Number" to create this type of question.
- You'll see a menu where you can add text, format it, and customize the variable name where the answer will be saved (by default @number), right at the bottom:
- You can click on Advanced options to customize the input you expect from your visitors:
- With format you can decide whether you want to capture whole numbers or fractions. Auto will adapt the format depending on the user's input.
- You can also add a minimum and a maximum value to make sure you keep answers within a given range (if any of those is exceeded, the interface will show a warning text. Check the screenshot below 👇):
- Finally, add a prefix so your visitors have more info on what are they exactly replying to (e.g. €, lb, etc.).
- Finally, this is what the number question looks like within the conversation:
Users won't be able to enter any other character except for numbers, so keep that in mind!
For a list of all the blocks and current functionalities with Whatsapp bots, please check here
More details coming soon
For Facebook Messenger