How to embed a .gif file inside a message (v3)
Who does't like GIFs? 😍 Let us show you how to get it done in a very simple way.
There are two ways you can embed an animated gif.
- The easy one is to use the Media block and search with our GIPHY integration
- The other option is to embed:
As an example we are going to use the Embed option from Giphy, however bear in mind that the gif will display the Giphy branding like this when the cursor hovers the gif:
- Go to the Gif you are interested in and select Embed
- Click on this option:
- Select Responsive On:
- Copy the code from the GIF Embed Code field:
- Go to Landbot, and create a Send A Message block and paste the code from Giphy:
- Edit the code so the code looks like this:
That's it! You are good to go 😎