The Dashboard is one of the most important section of the app, from here you can manage your bots, group them in folders, start building your bots, get inspired by one of our templates and and in general access to all the other section of Landbot. Let's discover what you can do together.
The Dashboard consists of four sections:
- Help & Other Chatbots
- Side menu
The menu on top gives you the possibility to switch from one to the other section. Let's start with the first one: Workspace.
Below a full view of how the Workspace section appears:
Next, on the right, you'll find a brand new tool menu:
From here you can:
- Add a Workspace: you can now create folders where add and group your landbots; you can name them and add as many landbots as you want. Select and click on the workspace to access it:
The central part of the Dashboard gives you a view of all the bots (which means you will see your landbots, Messenger bots and WhatsApp bots in one list) you have created:
You can distinguish each bot by their icon:
You can duplicate, edit or delete any Landbot by clicking on the document or on the bin icons. For each bot you will be able to see when it was created and its location:
Click on Build a Chatbot to go to the Template section and create a new bot at any time:
As previously stated, the menu on top gives you the possibility to switch from one to the other section. Let's take a look now to the Templates section of the Dashboard.
Here an overview:
Pick a template: Landbot provides some templates so you don't have to start from scratch every time. Click on any of them and a copy will automatically appear in the Workspaces section!
If you are already a PRO, you can always start from scratch in creating your bot clicking on the below button:
Finally, you can also filter the templates and search them by name:
Help & Other Channels
- Help: consult our documentation, tutorials, join to our community and of course speak with our amazing Support Team:
- Other Chatbots: At the bottom you'll see a section that looks like this:
From here you can:
- Create a new Messenger Chatbot. You can click on the first blue icon to integrate a Facebook page and create a chatbot. Learn more.
- Create a new WhatsApp Chatbot. You can click on the second green icon to integrate any WhatsApp number and create a chatbot at the same time (only Business clients); Learn more.
The menu on the left side shows you the main sections of the app:
In order, from the top to the bottom, we have:
- Dashboard: the section we're in, with our landbots, the templates, and the possibility to create new ones;
- Create a new Bot: the builder, the space where you can build your bot;
- Chats: the section where we can see the conversations of every landbot, and jump into the chat as a human agent when needed. Learn more.
- Analyse: where we can see the bot results, users data, request data as CSV and measure the block by block conversation rate; (under construction)
- Feedback: use this icon to share with us any feedback you have;
- Notifications: check if you have any important notification and don't lose any chance to speak with your customers;
- Help: direct access to our Knowledge Base and the Support Team.
- Avatar/User: use it to change your account settings, connection status or log out. Learn more.